Chiropractic Care in Newark, DE
Diamond State Chiropractic offers all natural, non-invasive, chiropractic care to the people of Newark DE. Whether you're suffering from a chronic condition, recovering from a recent injury, or simply hoping to stay as healthy as possible, the chiropractors at Diamond State Chiropractic can help. As your chiropractor in Newark DE, we proudly offer services that boost the immune system, improve physical performance and encourage wellness. We can help our patients get healthy and stay healthy.
Chiropractic Services Offered
- Low back pain treatment. Lower back pain is often the result of improper lifting, injury, poor posture and other easy to correct problems. We help patients identify the cause of their lower back pain and administer treatment accordingly. With spinal adjustment and lifestyle advice, we provide natural back pain relief in Newark.
- Neck pain treatment. Neck pain is a common problem. Often patients who experience neck pain suffer from a condition known as "text neck." Text neck occurs when patients bend their head over their mobile devices for extended periods of time. By helping patients correct their posture, change their habits and by administering spinal adjustment, we can help patients recover from text neck.
- Leg pain treatment. Leg pain can occur for a variety of reasons. Exercise habits, sleeping habits, injuries and chronic conditions can all cause leg pain. At Diamond State Chiropractic, we help patients recover from their leg pain through spinal adjustment, lifestyle advice, nutrition counseling and more.
- Headache relief. Headaches can be caused by stress, injury, eating certain foods and environmental factors. We help patients avoid headache triggers that can cause their headaches. At Diamond State Chiropractic, we also help correct subluxations that can lead to headaches.
- Sciatica treatment. Sciatica is a problem that occurs when the spinal cord becomes pinched by the lower lumbar area of the back. Sciatica can cause leg pain, lower back pain, tingling and numbness.
- Disc herniation and bulging disc treatment. Disc herniation and bulging disc can both cause debilitating back pain. We use spinal adjustment, spinal decompression and stretches and exercises to help treat patients suffering from damaged discs.
- Medical based chiropractic. All of our chiropractic care is based on treatment of the spine to improve performance of the body. Our chiropractic adjustments help boost the immune system by improving communication between the brain and the rest of the body.
- Auto injury treatment. Auto injuries lead to whiplash. This condition causes pain, stiffness, insomnia, irritability and other problems. At Diamond State Chiropractic, we treat auto injuries with spinal adjustment and stretches and exercises.
- ...and much more! As your Newark chiropractor, we treat worker's comp cases, provide personal injury relief and provide general health treatment.
Contact Our Chiropractic Clinic in Newark Today
As your Chiropractic office, we can help you get the treatment you need to recover from injury, manage chronic pain and more. For more information about our services, or to make an appointment, contact your source for Newark chiropractic care at 302-828-0051.