Do you suffer from aches and pains in the muscles and joints? Are you managing pain from a chronic condition or healing from a recent injury? If so, chiropractic care in Newark can help. At Diamond State Chiropractic, our all natural, non-invasive chiropractic techniques can help you get the care you need to feel better, heal faster and stay healthier.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care from a Newark Chiropractic Clinic
There are many benefits of chiropractic care in Newark, including:
- Non-invasive. Your chiropractor will never recommend a surgical procedure in order to help you heal from a condition. Chiropractic care focuses on improving the functioning of the body to promote healing.
- No medications. Chiropractors help patients manage their pain through spinal adjustment, lifestyle changes, with stretches and exercises and through other natural means.
- No recovery time. Unlike surgical procedures, chiropractic care involves no recovery time. This means that patients who undergo chiropractic care can often keep living their normal daily life while undergoing treatment.
- Improved immunity. By realigning the vertebrae and improving the functioning of the central nervous system, chiropractic care can lead to improved immunity, which can help patients stay healthy and avoid illness.
Spinal Adjustment from Your Chiropractor in Newark DE
Spinal adjustment is the cornerstone of all chiropractic care. Spinal adjustment can be done by hand or with tools, depending on the needs of the patient. This gentle form of treatment helps improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, which boosts physical performance and helps the body function better overall.
Spinal adjustment also helps alleviate patient pain by restoring balance to the spine and relieving the pressure on the joints and muscles. In this way, spinal adjustment helps improve patient quality of life. At Diamond State Chiropractic, we use spinal adjustment to heal a variety of ailments, from sciatica to whiplash, headaches to menstrual cramps.
Other Techniques from Your Chiropractic Clinic in Newark
In addition to spinal adjustment, we use a variety of chiropractic techniques to help our patients. These techniques include:
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients to do stretches and exercises that help strengthen the muscles, improve patient coordination and improve range of motion. Stretches and exercises help patients recover from conditions like whiplash and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. We administer lifestyle advice to help our patients avoid engaging in behaviors that cause injuries and exacerbate chronic conditions.
- Nutrition counseling. Our nutrition counseling services help patients reach their weight loss goals and maintain the energy they need to stay physically active throughout the day. In addition, we help injured patients reduce inflammation by recommending an anti-inflammatory diet.
Contact Us for Newark Chiropractic Care
As your Newark Chiropractor, Diamond State Chiropractic uses medication-free, non-invasive techniques to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses. If you're suffering from a chronic condition, seeking pain relief in Newark or in need of treatment after a recent car accident, contact us today at 302-828-0051.